BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie A.
Love this product! It leaves a smooth minty sensation on ur lips and may be a little pricey compaird to your normal lipbalms but it is definitely worth it! Grab this product next time you are at your local drugstore.
Sheryl C.
Great value for the price and smells great (especially the mango one), unlike a lot of the more plastic-y smelling drugstore balms. However, it doesn't absorb as quickly or moisturize as deeply as I would like
Ciara C.
Portsmouth, NH
Burt's Bees is a great company with great products! They're always my go-to when I have a little extra money because of their slightly higher prices. They are definitely worth it though and I highly recommend trying their wide range of products.
Christina M.
At any given moment I'll have about 3 or 4 Burt's Bees lip balms in my pocket, and purse. They are perfect! Wonderful and creamy, not at ALL waxy. I have used them on my infant when he has chapped lips, they really are that gentle and effective!
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
I love these tinted balms. They aren't too bright or heavy so I don't worry when putting them on without a mirror. They moisturize well and have a nice shimmer to them. I have a couple shades and love them.
Anna L.
tucker, ga
This is one of my favorite lip balms and definitely deserves more praise. It's moisturizing and has more staying power and actually works to help heal my chapped lips. My only complaint is its flavorlessness.
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
I love Burt's Bees. I'm very picky about my health & beauty products. I love this product. It has some staying power but doesn't feel greasy, and when used for a while, your lips will feel softer in their own
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Favorite thing ever! I don't leave home without it! I've tried the other color or flavor types, but the original is always my favorite. And when I but congested and I apply it, my nose even opens up a bit.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
Its great that this product is organic. I love that it has natural ingredients and it does sting your lips a little but it actually plumps your lips for a bigger and fuller lips!
Nicole S.
Love this lip balm!! It gives a cooling sensation when you first put it on. You can use it anytime.. doesn't necessarily have to be when you have chapped lips. Tastes like peppermint. Definitely a must have!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?