BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Priyanka D.
Like the packaging! You get the whole product without any wastage. I only buy burt bees lip balm. NO need to reapply for a long time. Bit pricey, but takes good care of your lips. Definitely what I look for in a lip balm. I do recommend this to everyone.
Atena S.
Foristell, MO
I do love this product. It is hydrating with a hint of color and not to mention that it is natural. The problem is that the pigment varies. Some is a bit more vibrant than others. I do wish that it was a lip stain...
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
I do not ever leave the house without this lip balm in my purse!! It is amazing for my dry cracked lips and lasts a long time between applications. It also smells great and the price fits my budget. This is a must-have!!
Brie H.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Feels great, tastes great. Simple as that. :) I'm picky, and this one works for me. I don't like the taste of a lot of lip balms, even if it's not actually food, it's still important, since it's that close to my mouth.
lauren b.
Greenville, KY
Helps with cracked and dry lips. It is my favorite lip balm.. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is definitely worth every penny. It is the only lip balm I have found to actually help keep my lips hydrated and protected.
Rebeca E.
I like how soft my lips feel after using this product . I don't like how sticky my lips feels while wearing this product. I found that if blend it with another product it's less sticky.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
Burt Bee's replenishing lip balm is awesome. I am highly addicted to this stuff. Leave your lips soft all day long. Smells great and doesn't have any flavoring added like some brands do. Great during the winter time.
Dhara B.
Great chapstick!! Keeps my lips mosturized for hours. Actually works unlike the other chapsticks. Totally worth the price. I would definitely recommend this chapstick to everyone and definitely try all their brands out!!
denise a.
This is a great chapstick gives great moisture and goes on very smooth it also wears nice!!!!! Its priced a little higher then some of the other products that are out there but its Burt's bees and it is worth every penny.
Emilee S.
Louisville, KY
I love Burt's Bee productions but I enjoyed the regenerating one less. It left my lips hurting some .Though I do love the smell its not as effective as other brands. I still love the brand just not as much for their balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?