BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Chelsea W.
Eugene, OR
I've been a pretty avid Burt's Bees user for many years now, and this will always bee (ha!) my favorite chap stick! It makes my lips SO smooth and lasts for such a long time. Plus, I LOVE that tingling feeling!
daibelys g.
absolutely love this lip balm! I actually ran out and cant wait to get more. Good packaging goes on very smooth. I always buy a big pack to make sure I always have.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
I love this lip balm, its smells so amazing and feels so nice and smooth going on the lips. I hydrates them beautifully and since is a Burt's Bees product its made from natural ingredients! What's not to love!
Ellen D.
Tracy, CA
I used to use this product all the time. I loved the way it felt on my lips. Several years ago, I used this product and had an alergic reaction to it. My lips swelled for several days. I was disapointed because I couldn't use it anymore.
Anna  B.
I grew up using this chapstick and i will never switch to any other brand! it is the best chapstick and i never have chapped lips again! the peppermint feels so good on my lips and keeps them very moisturized.
Sheryl C.
Great value for the price and smells great (especially the mango one), unlike a lot of the more plastic-y smelling drugstore balms. However, it doesn't absorb as quickly or moisturize as deeply as I would like
Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
This stuff makes my lips peel! I can't begin to tell you how sad that makes me because I usually love Burt's bees products! I know I will definitely never buy this stuff again. While it felt refreshing after first putting it on, it dried my lips out and made the chapped effect even worse!!
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Love this Chapstick. It took a few days to get used to because it feels much different than regular Chapstick but once you get past that curve it has been the best I've used and the only brand I've used since.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Favorite thing ever! I don't leave home without it! I've tried the other color or flavor types, but the original is always my favorite. And when I but congested and I apply it, my nose even opens up a bit.
Brenda H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Love this stuff I get the coconut and pear moisturizing lip balm. It will keep your lips moist for a long time unless you're eating and wipe your mouth a lot. I will buy this product again and again. Lips feels wonderful and so kissable soft.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?