BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jaclyn K.
I use the original Burt's Bees Chapstick and I love it, but this one usually burns my lips and makes them feel raw?! There must be an ingredient that doesn't work well for my lips. I usually love Burt's Bees!
Precious K.
I usually use this when I have like fever sores on my lip or when they are just extremly chapped to when I refuse to put on lip gloss. I barely use it but when I do it definitely comes in handy and does it job.
Caitlyn C.
Dallas, GA
I always have one of these on me. My favorite chap stick, really good for dry winter weather. Burt's Bees makes the best chap stick. Which is was cheaper though, I have to buy a new one practically every week.
Jessica W.
I love Burt's Bee's! It always makes my lips feel soft and hydrated! It always smells great no matter what scent or flavor and knowing that it is made from natural ingredients makes me feel good about using it.
Emily P.
Valley View, OH
Burt's Bees products are the only brand of chapstick product that I will buy. They can get expensive if you misplace them and have to keep buying them, but they are well worth it.
Ken W.
I've used Burt's Bees for quite sometime now and words cannot explain my deep infatuation with their products. The fresh natural feeling provided by their lip balms is truly unparalleled - a must buy no doubt!
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I bought a tube of this on impulse at check out, OMG! Had I known how great this stuff was I would have been buying it years ago! Its not slimy or icky smelling, cost effective and saves your kisser from the elements!
Kari N.
Bremen, IN
I LOVE my Burt's Bees chap stick! Cannot leave home without it! Texture and smell are awesome and the wax doesn't melt everywhere if I leave the chap stick on the car on a hot day. I recommend this to anyone!
Ashley F.
This is my everyday chap stick. I can't leave home without it! Both my husband and I use it all the time. My husband always carries his in his pocket too. Our lips would be so chapped if we didn't use it.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
You know those times when you wake up and it feels like your lips are the driest they've ever been? This soothing lip balm makes that first application seem like it will be the best part of your day. I'm also a sucker for anything that has Eucalyptus in it because it helps relive stress.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?