BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rebeca E.
I like how soft my lips feel after using this product . I don't like how sticky my lips feels while wearing this product. I found that if blend it with another product it's less sticky.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way this chapstick tingles when I use it. It doesn't leave a waxy feel on my lips either. Also when my nose is sore from blowing my nose too often when I have a cold its great for using it on the chapped parts
Victoria K.
Love the scent, and the slight coloring of the balm increases my natural lip color. It clumps a bit in the creases of my lips, but it always keeps my lips hydrated.
Bella H.
Gresham, OR
I LOVE NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS. NOTHING BEATS FEELING GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE PUTTING ON YOUR FACE AND GETTING GOOD LIP MOISTURE. I GO WITH BASIC, NO FLAVORS, AND I LOVE THE FRESH "MINTY" TYPE FEELING IT LEAVES ON MY LIPS.
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product. It is best for the winter when my lips get the chapped the most. I also like how it is a good product for children it does not have a lot of heavy ingredients in which would make weary of trying on my child. now every one in my house nice soft lips especially during the winter months.
Leon T.
Troutdale, OR
A small, but long lasting chapstick. It is very effective in curing chapped lips and lasts for awhile until another use is required. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good chapstick. The scent is also a plus.
Brittany c.
Kettering
This is a Cult Classic for a reason. The tingly mint is invigorating and good for your breath. The tingly feeling almost pumps your lips. Ultra flourishing. Has a very slight waxy taste, but at least it's natural beeswax.
Ambritt G.
Canton, OH
Burt's Bees is my go to brand for lip balm. However I don't love the replenishing fragrance. For me I find it kind of gross. My favorites by them are the hydrating coconut, refreshing grapefruit, and nourishing mango.
Cynthia C.
I honestly prefer the other Burt's Bees chapsticks to this one. This one will get the job done, but that's about all. It is more fun to get one of the fruit scented chapsticks instead. This one goes on smoothly though.
Denise N.
I love burt's bee! Once I started using their lip balm I stopped using other products. It moisturizes my lips when they're dry and works pretty fast! I bought a pack of 4 and just finished my first one after over a year!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?