BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Casey L.
Absolutely LOVE this lip product for when my lips are severely chapped. However I have not noticed where it hydrates that much it just relieves the annoying pain of chapped lips.
kayla c.
I love this product so much! it works so well and smells really good. and i think it really does help your lips be less dry in the long run. oh and sometimes it will give your lips a light nice pink/red color
Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
This stuff makes my lips peel! I can't begin to tell you how sad that makes me because I usually love Burt's bees products! I know I will definitely never buy this stuff again. While it felt refreshing after first putting it on, it dried my lips out and made the chapped effect even worse!!
Tiffany H.
I use this every night before bed and sometimes during the day when my lips are chapped. It works wonders. I also love the cooling sensation, which is a great relief if my lips are particularly dry and chapped.
Burt's bees is a great brand that offers natural products. The original burt's bees lips balms are really nice for dry cracked lips. They are a little on the thicker side, and leave a cooling feeling on your lips.
Amy W.
Kimberly, AL
Was introduced to this stuff 7 years ago.........still think it's the best stuff since sliced bread! I highly recommend for anyone who tends to keep chapped lips or wants an AMAZING lip moisturizer. The consistency, and fragrance are just amazing
Rachel D.
Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm brand! I like this one, but my favorite is the original, the mint one. It is thicker than most chap sticks and it really moisturizes my lips. It's addictive! (In a good way)!
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
I love Burt's Bees. I'm very picky about my health & beauty products. I love this product. It has some staying power but doesn't feel greasy, and when used for a while, your lips will feel softer in their own
Chelsea W.
Eugene, OR
I've been a pretty avid Burt's Bees user for many years now, and this will always bee (ha!) my favorite chap stick! It makes my lips SO smooth and lasts for such a long time. Plus, I LOVE that tingling feeling!
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I bought a tube of this on impulse at check out, OMG! Had I known how great this stuff was I would have been buying it years ago! Its not slimy or icky smelling, cost effective and saves your kisser from the elements!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?