BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sunnydya A.
Natural. Light Scent. Long Lasting Moisture!!! I love these lip balms. They don't leave that filmy residue like some other name brands. Always a go to! And they have tinted ones as well :)
bibi a.
I cant live without this lip balm! i always try new ones but i always come back to this one its so conditioning and love how it makes my lips feel I've literally bought over 10+ of these and don't plan to stop anytime soon! haha
Andrina E.
Washington, DC
Burts bees will forever be the best chapstick there is. I swear by this and will continue to use it forever, I always have Burt in my pocket. I have been a happy customer for over a decade. Very good value for the price. Other brands dry out my lips but not Burts!
Jacqueline H.
I have been a faithful user of this product for years and have not been able to find anything that is even comparable to this! It instantly soothes dry lips, moisturizes better than any other, and smells great too! I have even used this on dry skin when I don't have lotion handy! Best chap stick EVER, hands down!
Amanda S.
I absolutely love Burt's bees I have used it for many years because of its long last wear. I like all of the different flavors I love how they taste I like how they make my lips feel so smooth and fresh, its very satisfying.
Ariel B.
Inglewood, CA
Absolute favorite chapstick. Love the minty tingle and that it never feels waxy even though it is a thicker balm than most. Always have a tube on hand, even my husband loves it and he hates all chapsticks or "beauty" products
Beth W.
Bryant, AL
I have used this product for several years now and find that it really works well. I have tried several lip balms over the years and I'd say that Burt's Bee's is top notch. It stays on well and keeps my lips from drying out.
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite lip balms. I love that it feels refreshing and keeps your lips baby soft without feeling super greasy. I also like to swipe a little bit over my lashes before I curl them! It helps to keep your lashes curled!
Mylinda A.
Garland, TX
I love the minty feeling and the moisture that last a couple of hours without reapplication. It's easily found at all drug stores! Like I said it last and is easy applicable and is good for every day wear. I have been buying this product for almost 5 years now.
Bri S.
Antelope , CA
I never go a day without this. I keep one in my apron at work, one in my car, one in my purse, and one in my backpack at school. I love the cooling mint effect on my lips when I put it on they feel so hydrated after too. Love!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?