BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gabby S.
Cincinnati , OH
I am obsessed with chapstick in general, and I am very particular with the ones that I like. These are my go to chapsticks! They are smooth but they aren't thick and sticky. And they keep your lips so moisturized!
Dana A.
San Leandro, CA
I Frekin LOVE this product. I buy this ALL the damn time. When ever I run out I use the chapsticks that I have lying around, then I realize that the burt's bees beeswax lip balm is life. I always have to have it on me. It moisturizes the lips and doesn't just leave a shiny tacky feel. It actually smoothes it!!!!!!
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
This lip balm is wonderful and does a great job of protecting lips. I love that it tingles with the mint sensation. I would purchase this product again in the future for sure. It also lasted a very long time for me.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
By far THE BEST chapstick ever. It makes my lips feel so soft. My lips are pretty full so they get dry pretty fast. I use this stuff a few times a day every day. I will never buy another chapstick brand ever.
Rachel N.
Topeka, KS
Burt's Bees is just stellar when it comes to lip care. This lip balm isn't sticky or tacky, it lasts forever, and gently moisturizes your lips. The Pomegranate kind also leaves a nice little tint on your lips!
Calldy S.
I think it's great for very dry chapped lips in the winter to help soothe dryness with the tingle from the peppermint But I don't think its moisturizing enough. I find myself reapplying the product too often.
Shonquivia G.
Wake Forest, NC
Give your lips a smooth finish. Often felt it made my lips peel more after it wore off. Use it for about 2 years. I received free simples from a friend. Very easy to use and do not melt! Yes i would recommend it to help bring lips back to life!
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
Its great that this product is organic. I love that it has natural ingredients and it does sting your lips a little but it actually plumps your lips for a bigger and fuller lips!
Lanya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This particular lip balm isn't my staple product. After I use it, it leaves my lips very greasy. The packaging is cute, nice size for a good price. But I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
Flo J.
Union, NJ
BB Lip Balm does the job for me just fine, but it leaves something to be desired. I find myself constantly having to reapply throughout the day, so it is not long-wearing considering the price point. Would recommend to others as a backup lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?