BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kaley L.
Irmo , SC
The classics beeswax balm is my favorite balm of all time. Smells and tastes nice, i love the simple packaging too. My favorite thing is that burts bees is so natural, and also cheap. I get mine at target, and will buy again.
Amanda S.
I absolutely love Burt's bees I have used it for many years because of its long last wear. I like all of the different flavors I love how they taste I like how they make my lips feel so smooth and fresh, its very satisfying.
Aydan Z.
These keep my lips hydrated for hours at a i time and I seem to keep going back to it. They are so good. I buy them at local Walmart and drugstores. I wish the packaging was cuter but it's good. I continue to bye these products.
Imene M.
New York
Hands down my go to when my lips get chapped. You can feel it softening your lips right away, and the thin tin fits discreetly in your pocket to keep with you at all times. This is always in my bag to soften lips or to top off over a matte lipstick when it gets dry.
Ariel B.
Inglewood, CA
Absolute favorite chapstick. Love the minty tingle and that it never feels waxy even though it is a thicker balm than most. Always have a tube on hand, even my husband loves it and he hates all chapsticks or "beauty" products
Kallissa L.
Burts Bees lip balm has been my lip balm for years, I will not use anything else. It moistures my lips & keeps them soft for hours. The cooling sensation from the original formula is an added bonus in the hot summer.
Eliana L.
Palos Hills, IL
You guys need to buy this! Can't go wrong with this lip balm ever! It had to be with you at all times. It lasts long. It's really easy to apply and reapply also. I would recommend this to girls who wear a lot of matte lipsticks.
Brittany S.
Farmington, MN
I feel like I am constantly buying Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It is my go-to for chapstick because it goes on smooth, provides instant relief, and doesn't feel slimy or heavy on my lips. I purchase in store or online (amazon.com) and make sure I always have it on hand!
Allison H.
I love burt's bee's lip balm! I have always had really dry lips and a tendency to pick at my lips but this always seems to help. I normally buy it at target but it is available at many places. I would definitely recommend it.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is the first time using Burt's bee tinted lip balm and I am pretty happy within. I love the color and it looks nice for everyday wear. It does to have that lipstick or lip gloss feel.i think it's pretty smooth to wear!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?