BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
I have been a fan of Burt's Bees lip balm with Beeswax for years. Living in Florida is really hard on the skin and lips especially when you live at the beach. The taste and scent are pleasant and it is easy to apply.
Holly G.
Jefferson city Tennessee
One of my favorite chopsticks. And I love that it's all natural which is good for my sensitive lips. I bought this at Walmart for about $3 and I just love how soft they feel after. My favorite scent is the cherry!
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is probably my least favorite variation of all of the Burt's Bees lip balms. I usually like them a lot, but this doesn't do anything my lips. It feels slippery and sits on my lips like an oil for a long time.
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
I love burt's because it is all natural.I've been using the chapstick for years and years now and it comes in a bunch of awesome colors, flavors, benefit-attached tubes. I also really like their tinted lip balms :D
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Using Burt's Bees makes my lips feel moisturized and kissable. I'm addicted to soft lips. With fall here and winter around the corner I will stock up, keeping a tube in my purse, car & my desk. I, also, love wrapping them for small stocking stuffers.
Michelle H.
Winfield, IL
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. The replenishing balm is one of my favorites. I actual like the smell/taste, and I feel like it actually last a good amount of times before I need to reapply. And I'm the type of person who keeps lip balm in multiple rooms, in my car, at my desk, and in my purse!
Jennifer M.
Laramie, WY
I love how this chapstick soaks in instantly! Within seconds of applying it's soaked. It's perfect for beach days because it lasts so long! Its easy to apply and a perfect chapstick.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Burt's Bees is one of the best brands out there. They use Natural ingredients, and are of good quality. I love this chapstick because it helps dry chapped lips come back to life!! I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily S.
O Brien, FL
When my lips are tired of vaseline, I love to use the original Bur's Bees chapstick. I love that it is peppermint because it smells fantastic and also gives my lips a nice tingle. The chapstick moisturizes my lips well and I feel like I have a slight pump from the peppermint.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
I have found that all the products from Burt's Bees that I have tried have been awesome! The only thing I miss from this product is the tingle I get with the regular lip balm!
My 3 year old says its good too.... she ate it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?