BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this product so much! I have tried a numerous amount of lip balms, but none are as moisturizing as this. It goes on so smooth and really helps with hydration.
Amanda B.
This product cures chapped lips overnight. It’s the best lip balm I’ve ever used. I love the fact that it’s all natural. It’s also gender neutral so my boys are ok with carrying it with them and using it in public/at school.
Jacqueline S.
I love using berts bees! I only have a few since I think paying over 3 dollars for chapstick is a little much and because I always seem to loose them. I love the strong smell and the feeling it leaves on your lips. It also lasts long on your lips which is great since I feel many kinds only last a few minutes!
Joy D.
Hickory Corners, MI
With Burt's Bees you can't go wrong! This chapstick is no exception. The smells are WONDERFUL and it is so moisturizing, and most of all you can be confident that it is natural and cruelty free. Definitely worth spending a little more for this phenomenal product.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
Burt's bees is my absolute favorite! The color last for such a long time and it is so silky smooth. It really makes your lips stopped getting chapped as much. I love this product and highly recommend it!
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
I love the Burt’s Bee’s balm. My lips always feel so chapped during the winter that I always keep one of these in my pocket, in my car, and one by my bedside to use before bed. Always love trying to different scents too!!!!
Cathy J.
Edgewood, MD
This will always be my favorite Chapstick. It doesn't have any tint to it and has a nice minty smell/taste. It makes your lips tingle which is always a little fun. :) I can't say I have a single problem with this Chapstick!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Burt's Bees and this is my go to everyday as I have tons of chapstick but always use Burt's Bees. My favorite is the one with peppermint oil. It's really moisturizing and not sticky. I don't have to reapply often.
Fatima H.
Hallsville, TX
I really like this especially because it's all natural. Overall it leaves your lips feeling fresh and hydrated. I just recently bought it but I would love to buy it again. I do recommend it so you can experience it yourself.
Heidi W.
El Paso, TX
Love this product, doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy as other lip balms can, Also helps my lips feel soft and heal faster from chapped lips. The tints range from subtle to "extreme" and offers a great variety for anyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?