BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brynn M.
This is an amazing chapstick. I swear by it. It's pepperminty and makes your lips tingle. It's an extremely good value. You can find this in any grocery store. This has always exceeded my expectations. I would 100 percent recommend this to others.
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
Ok, I am a die hard Burt's Bees fan, but this tinted lip balm was disappointing. I found the lip balm too thick and not slick enough (like their normal lip balm is). It felt sticky.
Kathryn C.
Stamford, CT
This is a great staple for my backpack and purse. Not super shiny but it adds a nice tint. The smell is great and the absorption is great. It feels like it's making a difference rather than sitting on your lips.
Yocelyn F.
Dalton, GA
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! Its great if you don't like all that unnatural stuff in your lip balms, because 1) you actually know whats in your product and 2) whats better than all natural ingredients? NOTHING!
Janis S.
Alexandria, VA
I've tried many lip balms living in Colorado and I love Burt's Bees! I especially love that that they use bees wax rather than petroleum products like other brands. My favorite is the mango- I bought in bulk and got free shipping from the website.
Thannie N.
Seattle, WA
I love this lip balm because it's more natural than the rest of the product out there. i have really sensitive lips and have to be careful with what I apply on them, but this product is wonderful. My lips feel smooth afterward without too much grease.
Joshua O.
Utica, NY
I loved that Burt's Bees kept my lips moisturized and from getting dry! It can be a little more expensive than some other chapsticks out there, but I believe that the quality you get with Burt's Bees is worth it!
Lena F.
I have this product in tiger lily! Such a nice, subtle pink coral shade. It's sheer enough to be universally flattering and doesn't bleed easily! So good for dry lips and when you want that easy, casual look.
Michelle H.
Winfield, IL
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. The replenishing balm is one of my favorites. I actual like the smell/taste, and I feel like it actually last a good amount of times before I need to reapply. And I'm the type of person who keeps lip balm in multiple rooms, in my car, at my desk, and in my purse!
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
I have been a fan of Burt's Bees lip balm with Beeswax for years. Living in Florida is really hard on the skin and lips especially when you live at the beach. The taste and scent are pleasant and it is easy to apply.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?