BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jonie D.
Greensburg
I love Burt's Bees lip products. They are easily found just about anywhere. I usually buy at Walmart or CVS. My current favorite flavor is the honey. It's a quality , long lasting product & I like the company's philosophy, too
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This is my go-to because of the taste and smell, and the cooling sensation from the peppermint. It's not the best quality in terms of effect, so I stick to this when at home and switch to something more high octane when I'm heading somewhere cold or high altitude.
Kelsey B.
Layton
The original Burt's Bee's is by far my favorite scent/flavor!  I've tried just about all of them but I love now it tingles.  While I do feel like the formula has changed over the years, I still enjoy it enough to keep purchasing new tubes whenever I run out!
Brittany S.
Farmington, MN
I feel like I am constantly buying Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It is my go-to for chapstick because it goes on smooth, provides instant relief, and doesn't feel slimy or heavy on my lips. I purchase in store or online (amazon.com) and make sure I always have it on hand!
Bri S.
Antelope , CA
I never go a day without this. I keep one in my apron at work, one in my car, one in my purse, and one in my backpack at school. I love the cooling mint effect on my lips when I put it on they feel so hydrated after too. Love!
Lisa F.
Burt's Bees has such a nice minty feeling and is so much better than regular ChapStick. Even though it contains beeswax, it is not waxy feeling at all, just soothing. It is my lip balm of choice especially to carry in my purse so that i can use it throughout the day.
Esther S.
North Billerica, MA
This balm is my ultimate go-to when I'm sick and dehydrated (from a cold/etc). This balm is no frills but it does the job, my lips stay moisturized and I stay happy :-)
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
I love Burts and Bees products! Beeswax balms are my favorite because they're not too greasy, but also emollient. It was perfect. I'm a little disappointed that it melts so easy, but I would definitely buy again. It's very affordable and available virtually everywhere
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
One of my favorite lip balms. Goes on so smooth and soft leaves you feeling like your not wearing anything it's so light. Leaving your lips so soft. Reasonable price to.
Liora L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all Burt's Bees products and it was great to have a small set to carry around. It has all of the Burt's Bees essentials and the container it came in was also super cute. I would definitely buy this again and for my friends as a gift. It's a great product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?