BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It works wonders on my dry lips. I also love to use it underneath my lipstick to give my lips that extra moisture that most of my lipsticks don't provide. I love the tingle of it as well.
Laura H.
Milwaukee, WI
My lips dry easily and Burts Bees is the only thing I can use to keep them hydrated. I have used Burt's Bees Lip Balm for about 5 years and I don't think I could ever use another brand of lip balm ever again!
Stephanie F.
Basking Ridge, NJ
One of my absolute favorites. I make sure I have at least two sticks on me at all times. Burt's Bees lip balm always leaves my lips feeling the softest they could feel using a chap stick. I've always trusted this company to give me the best products for my lips.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Love love love Burt's Bee's ANYTHING! All of their products are amazing and really do the job. Most lip balms or tinted lip colors have a minty smell to them which i love! And they all go on so smooth and keep your lips smooth!
Debbie D.
My favorite Lip Balm. I have bought this in every flavor and love them all the same. They actually moisturize and make my lips feel soft. I will always buy this product and would highly recommend everyone have at least one.
Alyssa S.
Rochester, NY
Love this lip balm. Love the "cooling" feeling and the texture. The product smells great and keeps my lips smooth all day. Perfect to use in the winter when my lips are more on the dry side.
Maddie P.
Cotati, CA
My go to chapstick. Love the smell. I use it everyday, very hydrating. The smell was different from what I thought it was going to be. I think I just bought it from my local drugstore. Standard burt's bees packaging, nothing special. I will continue to buy this.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
One of my favorite lip balms. Goes on so smooth and soft leaves you feeling like your not wearing anything it's so light. Leaving your lips so soft. Reasonable price to.
eloweez t.
This is my favorite flavor! This brand is so great! It mayb a little hard to get stared but bees wax doesn't just melt honey... Makes my lips so soft! Tastes great! Last a wail too. The best!
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
Burt's Bees Lip Balm has been a staple in my purse and makeup bag since I was in 10th grade of high school 16 years ago! I absolutely love the way it feels and that it repairs my lips when I've neglected them. Highly recommend!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?