BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Andrea N.
Dayton, OH
You want soft lips all day long? I apply this product every morning and love what it does to my lips. It is super inexpensive and heals my dry lips all day long. My lips gave always looked dry and cracked in the past but no longer with Burt's Bees 🐝!
Jessica G.
Ogden, UT
I do not like this chapstick. It makes my lips feel like they are burning. Maybe if you spread it around with some water on your finger yout can use it as a scrub.
Megan T.
Lombard, IL
I've always had trouble finding a chap stick that could hydrate my lips. I started using this Burt's Bees, and also the soothing kind. They both work wonders on my lips. They work so well that I have actually used an entire chap stick without losing it!!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Everyone always has had their lip balm go missing at some point. Well with this lip balm I feel addicted. I'm always using it and it's constantly within my reach! I feel like I never lose it because it's so amazing!
ALicia H.
Cleveland, OH
I love this lip balm! It makes my lips feel so soft and keeps them moisturized all day! I would recommend this over any other lip balms out there. (Especially EOS)
Danielle R.
I have a lip balm in every purse I own.the older I get i notice I'm just putting some lip balm on and an fun lip gloss and off I go, I love how this takes care of my lips all day is eco and I love that its all natural
Jennifer O.
There is no better lip balm for me. My lips tend to dry out after using chapstick or any other balm even a few times, but I can use Burt's balm daily and be fine.
Kim D.
Nampa, ID
Bought this after a few days of traveling and my lips were super chapped! This stuff made my lips feel better a lot better. I will not travel without this product.
Aura P.
Miami, Fl
I don't have a serious issue with dry lips but when I have one of those days I apply this and I love it. The smell is pleasant and it leaves my lips looking alive
Rebeka F.
I have tried every chapstick I could get my hands on and Burt's Bees is one of two that have become my go to for that nice layer of moisture for my lips during the winter. Anything that can hold up to -40 degrees before windchill is a winner in my book.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?