BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Angelina C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love that they made this in a squeezable tube. I love the ingredients that they use. This is a trusted brand that I love to use. Safe for the whole family to use
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
The big packs are great because Burt's bees has so many different uses
Two of my favorite are using it as a chap stick ( obviously) and a spot treatment for zits
Sounds crazy but it works and takes the pain away
Allison G.
My all time favorite is the coconut pear one. I use it every single day. I even use it under lipstick/lip stain/ lip glosses. It really nourishes my lips and keeps them super hydrated all day long. Especially in the winter!
Stephanie J.
What can I say? I'm hooked. I have tried other products for my lips and burts bees is honestly the best. It moisturizing my lips with a fresh minty feeling and it lasts forever. I believe most days I either only apply maybe once or twice and I've covered.
Victoria R.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love the tingling feeling when applied. Also keeps your lips soft and kissable. Has a strong, powerful scent that burns my eyes but only temporarily. This, I think, is its only flaw
Julie W.
Carey, OH
I use Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in the winter when my lips are super dry. It lasts longer than many other brands to keep my lips moistened. I purchased mine at Walmart and it is a good value for the price. I will continue to purchase this product.
Chynel W.
Tucson, AZ
I love the soothing lip balm by Burt's Bees. Me and Menthol go hand and hand. This one is my favorite one. Makes your lips super moist, and is totally worth the like $1.50 more then regular chap stick! You wont regret buying this unless you hate menthol!
Celina F.
Dallas, TX
Great lip balm for chapped lips or on the verge of being chapped lips I love the feel and the last of these chap sticks. Great last for your money's worth as well
Kennedy B.
Traverse City, MI
I find that often when i apply this tasty balm to my lips it works and moisturizes for a few hours but after that time frame is up i find my lips becoming more chapped than ever! This doesn't happpen for me with any other lip balm!
Cheyanne K.
Deerfield, WI
It's okay, but I was looking for something that would actually help soothe my lips and not just make them soft. I always have to reapply because it doesn't really help my chapped lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?