BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ellie L.
Greensboro, NC
First chapstick I had ever purchased and easily my favorite. I love the minty, refreshing feeling it brings to my lips and though the strong minty taste may not be for everyone, it's good for anyone who wants their lips to feel refreshed this year!
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
Burt's Bees lip balm has been one of my favorites for years now! It smells amazing and keeps my lips moisturized in the winter months. I've also found that it moisturizes better and lasts longer than most lip balms.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I really love this chapstick because it keeps my lips feeling soft and good. I would buy more of this product of i found some with natural colors like a lipgloss.
Kim D.
Nampa, ID
Bought this after a few days of traveling and my lips were super chapped! This stuff made my lips feel better a lot better. I will not travel without this product.
Rachel S.
London
My daughter and I both use this daily! Leaves lips feeling so refreshed and moisturized and application feels wonderful! Love how it's easy to snag at our local Wal-Mart... we always make sure we keep it in stock at home! We highly recommend to others!
Sara P.
This is the only lip balm I have ever used up. This was such an easy, smooth, and hydrating lip balm. I loved the way it made my lips feel. Unless you dislike peppermint, you won't be disappointed with this lip balm.
Jaipreet T.
Sacramento, CA
I cannot get enough of this product and am repeatedly buying them over and over again since I lose mine ALL the time! But they're SO worth it! I love the way they feel on my lips, its so cooling and refreshing! It also has a minty taste, just yummy!
Shelb G.
Cicero, IN
I love the smell and feel of it as it kind-of refreshes my lips but it tend to dry them out a bit. I use it if I need it but this isn't really my go to Chapstick.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love how soft my lips feel using this! Burt's is definitely a good lip balm for the money! Especially during those winter months when your lips dry and crack. This stuff heals it right up! You don't have to keep applying because it last for a while!
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
Burt's bees lip balm is the best i love the mint one and how it goes on smooth and it helps my lips from chapping and my lips really get chapped in the winter so i would say buy this product and you can never go wrong
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?