BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber R.
Sturtevant, WI
I always make sure that I have my Burt's Bees lip balm on me before I leave the dorm! Walking to different buildings on a college campus can be tough, especially in winter when the wind is drying your face out mercilessly. This lip balm has saved my lips multiple times throughout this year. I would definitely recommend this product!
Grace C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hands down the best chapstick out. I have never used anything other than Burt's after trying this. I have been using this chapstick for 10+ years and will always use. I love the smell and how it makes my lips feel while on and after. Good job Burt's!
Mary R.
Milwaukee, WI
This super gimmicky brand is popular, but I just don't get it. The (non-chapstick brand) chapstick sucks, and I dont understand why people like it. The gift set did have a nice lemon-smelling thing and some cuticle waxy stuff, so there's that.
Judy L.
Carbondale, IL
This product feels great on the lips, and gives a substantial flush of color without being too in-your-face. The product lasts for a couple of hours, but I feel like it left a stain on my lips after the product wore off. It's very moisturizing, but not too heavy. I'd definitely like to purchase more!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love Burt's Bees products. Though they are a little pricey they are worth every penny. I feel that Burt's Bees have a good mission and they make sure they remain environmentaly friendly which is always a positive.
Helen H.
Gainesville, FL
I use Burt's Bees Lip Balm as my go to chapstick. I like that it is natural and free from harsh chemicals. Leaves my lips soft and supple. I usually have a problem with dryness around my lips so it's nice to have this handy little thing in my purse.
Kim D.
Nampa, ID
Bought this after a few days of traveling and my lips were super chapped! This stuff made my lips feel better a lot better. I will not travel without this product.
Abby M.
It's great! I've used a lot of chapstick!! This one is the best! I have a horrible habit of biting my lips so that makes them horribly dry and causes them to bust! But this helps heal them Asap!!!! I would buy again!
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Even though I prefer the fruit flavors of their chapstick, the mint one is good too. I'm not a fan of the tingling like the many other people, but it does keep your lips hydrated and treats them when they're chapped.
Ellie L.
Greensboro, NC
First chapstick I had ever purchased and easily my favorite. I love the minty, refreshing feeling it brings to my lips and though the strong minty taste may not be for everyone, it's good for anyone who wants their lips to feel refreshed this year!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?