BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelsey B.
Layton
The original Burt's Bee's is by far my favorite scent/flavor!  I've tried just about all of them but I love now it tingles.  While I do feel like the formula has changed over the years, I still enjoy it enough to keep purchasing new tubes whenever I run out!
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX
Best chap stick ever!!! I keep it on me at all times and have extra tubes strategically placed around my home & office. A little pricey, but worth the extra cost. It's not as greasy or heavy as some of the other brands; and, the application seems to last longer.
Jonie D.
Greensburg
I love Burt's Bees lip products. They are easily found just about anywhere. I usually buy at Walmart or CVS. My current favorite flavor is the honey. It's a quality , long lasting product & I like the company's philosophy, too
Jamie N M.
tyler
This one has always been my go to chapstick. It helps to moisturize my lips. And it does it really well. I love the way it feels and love the smell too. It's one of my favorite chap sticks. I would definitely recommend. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite lip balms. I love that it feels refreshing and keeps your lips baby soft without feeling super greasy. I also like to swipe a little bit over my lashes before I curl them! It helps to keep your lashes curled!
Kel W.
Honestly, the most important lip balm ever created. I've used SO many brands and I keep coming back to this one. I love it. The only one you'll ever need. And by one, I mean 5. Because I currently have five of these in my purse.
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
I'm a purist - I don't really care for added colors, shimmers or scents/flavors. I love the classic Burt's Bees with it's minty freshness! It's a little expensive but whenever it goes on sale, I usually buy a couple packs.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
I love their products, they are super hydrating, they last a long while and they work wonders especially during the winter months. It's a must have-- purse essential.
Ariel B.
Inglewood, CA
Absolute favorite chapstick. Love the minty tingle and that it never feels waxy even though it is a thicker balm than most. Always have a tube on hand, even my husband loves it and he hates all chapsticks or "beauty" products
Elaine H.
The classic! Great formula, can't go wrong, but not incredibly moisturizing. I love using this under long wear lipstick. Great price, great scent. Always a good choice.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?