BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dezerae C.
Troy
By far my favorite and my go to, defiantly would recommend to friends and family!! Is priced just right and one use goes a long way. Doesn’t have any crazy flavor and doesn’t upset your stomach like other chapsticks might. Not my first time buying and not my last!
Trisha N.
San Gabriel , CA
The only chapstick I use. It's natural and doesn't leave my lips feeling like I need more chapstick like other brands I love the cooking sensation and the scent. This is literally the only chapstick I will ever use
Jeannie F.
Placentia , CA
I have pretty much bought every lip balm that Burt's Bees offers, but I always ALWAYS come back to this one. I feel like this is the only one that actually stays on my lips and hydrates it for an extended period of time. It has a minty feel and smell to it and it is not too thick or sticky.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
You always see these by every single register at almost any store so I had to try & I actually liked it! It didn’t disappoint me because besides it’s nice smell it stayed on my lips easily & smoothly. I went back for more several times & was never disappointed with the results
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Burt’s Bees is a great chapstick. It’s not too thick or sticky and goes on smooth. There’s not overpowering color or scent. Very subtle so it doesn’t even look like you have chapstick on. Only $4 at Target so a great buy.
Alyssa D.
North Olmsted, OH
This chapstick always helps my lips stay smooth. Only 2 chapsticks work on my lips when they are chapped, and this is one of them. The only thing about this chapstick is it makes my lips tingle a little. But I know when they are tingling that the chapstick is working!
Eimy C.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love this lip balm. It always makes me lips feel so soft and unchapped. It comes in an okay packaging, really no big deal. But I will definitely be using it again.
Whitty F.
Helps keep my lips moist all winter long. I really like burts because it doesn't leave a greasy residue either.  Coconut pear is my favorite besides the original. And for how long it lasts the price point is reasonable. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer H.
Very nice, very smooth. Helps chapped lips a lot .  The scent was pleasant. I keep a tube in my, purse, house. My kids refuse to use anything else as it’s so gentle on their skin. I put this in everyone’s stocking for Christmas
Sarah C.
Providence
There's something about a minty fresh scent that makes me feel clean and awake! After using this lip balm, I feel like my lips get rejuvenated for the rest of the day. I've been using this kind for years now and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who asked.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?