BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah B.
This is the only brand I use and 100% trust. It leaves my lips so smooth and is perfect for winter. Other chapsticks have given me cold sores and I know I can trust Burt’s bees. A little pricey but 100% worth it!Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
Burt's Bees lip balm has been one of my favorites for years now! It smells amazing and keeps my lips moisturized in the winter months. I've also found that it moisturizes better and lasts longer than most lip balms.
Jaipreet T.
Sacramento, CA
I cannot get enough of this product and am repeatedly buying them over and over again since I lose mine ALL the time! But they're SO worth it! I love the way they feel on my lips, its so cooling and refreshing! It also has a minty taste, just yummy!
Emi R.
Portland, OR
This has a great flavor and texture, but I would NOT recommend it for people with allergies. I have a number of environmental allergies to grass and pollen and this balm made me itchy. That could be just me though...
Shannon C.
I don't know if it's possible to be addicted to lip balm, but I think I am addicted to this one! It has an amazing minty taste and scent; it tingles in the best way when you put it on the lips; and it's reasonably priced!
Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Burt's Bees products. I have the worst case of chapped lips all the time (thank you, desert) and I have found this stuff works super well for me. It doesn't leave a huge coat on your lips either. A huge plus!
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I am currently, I actually just put some on before sitting down, using this balm. It's really nice. It smells and feels nice. It penetrates and keeps your lips soft. I have a bunch of flavors and keep one in every room.
Allison G.
My all time favorite is the coconut pear one. I use it every single day. I even use it under lipstick/lip stain/ lip glosses. It really nourishes my lips and keeps them super hydrated all day long. Especially in the winter!
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Burt's Bees lip care products. They can be somewhat pricey, but they are worth it because of the quality of the product. I like that the one I have has somewhat of a minty quality to it so it feels refreshing.
Jessica N.
Love this product. Nice scent and even better formula. Leaves lips soft and supple without a waxy feel. Excellent flavor as well, I highly recommend this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?