BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda R.
North Ogden, UT
This is one of my favorite go-to lip balms for winter! It's great for the price. It lasts decently long and is even sold in tinted shades now. I've bought it several times and will again.
Joitroshia D.
Pineville, LA
I don't like it. I got it on clearance at CVS and gave it a try. It's too greasy and doesn't last. I won't be buying this again. I will be going back to the regular burts bees lip balm.
Sarah R.
This is the only chapstick I will buy for myself!! I keep anywhere between 2 and 10 around my house at all times...I feel this is the only one that helps keep my lips hydrated and heals any dryness I already had happening
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
This is only product that my son will use when he has chapped lips because it does not sting. It lasts quite a long time and it is very smooth and easy apply, especially on a toddler with sore lips. Little pricey but worth every penny. Very good brand.
Amber H.
These are cool, perfect for a teen who wants some color but isn't ready for full on lipstick yet. Not very much pigment, nice packaging, good cause. A little pricey, but still, you pay for good deeds. Would recommend
Ivy C.
Windsor Hts, IA
THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. I have forever been a Burt's Bees fan since my mom bought their cuticle cream when I was younger. This is the only lip balm my husband uses.
Tori M.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. My lips get dry a lot and Burt's Bees Lip Balm always moisture my lips and feel so soft. I also have tried the skin care products and basically Burt's Bees products are amazing.
Kitty O.
Staten Island, NY
This product really helps my dry chapped lips, it is a little pricey for a chapstick though. I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I have to keep reapplying.
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
This lip balm is the best thing out there. Because it is 100% natural it doesn't contain any ingredients that dry your lips out. This really helps my lips especially in be fall and spring when the weather is changing.
carissa P.
I have these lip balms everywhere this is a must-have especially for winter time I have one for my lips and one for the tips of my nose to prevent cracking from blowing my nose all winter
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?