BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Super smooth Chapstick. I like the little hint of color. It has an odd aftertaste, and sometimes burns if my lips are overly-chapped. But for the most part, it's an awesome Chapstick. I love Burt's Bees products because they have amazing ingredients.
Selina B.
This product truly does what it says! My lips are consistently moisturizer when I use this easy to use product. It is also long lasting and a good deal for the adorable price. I strongly recommend this product to anyone Looking for a way to moisturizer their lips.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This product works amazingly on chapped lips. The pomegranate flavor is my go to because it has a tiny hint of red. Definitely will continue to purchase this product.
Nickie A.
Glen Allen, VA
This is absolutely my favorite Burt Bees lip balm. And just my favorite lip balm overall. It's got a nice lightly tinted gloss and keeps my lips super moisturized. It smells good, and there is nothing bad to say about it. :D
Rossy S.
Lilburn, GA
Great product, very cheap price and works really good , leaves your lips feeling and looking soft and healthy and it smells so good you want to eat it ! Highly Recommend using this product !
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Typically I use the mint one, but I recently ran out and have been loving this one.
I fried my lips by laying out in the sun too long and this has helped them significantly!
Esha W.
Oakland
I love the way it glides on, it could be a little less sticky. I wouldn't say it is a long lasting lip product. I bought this at CVS when I was in a jam and needed to moisturize my lips for a photoshoot. The packaging was OK nothing fancy. I would not buy again.
Mirista W.
Cedartown
I've only used Burt's Bees a few times, but from my experience it is a great lip balm. I love the smooth texture and light scents. I also loves how it is made with natural ingredients, and also has nature-inspired scents.
Alex M.
I love these! They are moisturizing but don't leave the sticky or waxy residue most lip balms leave. I just tried them and they definitely took the spot as my new favorite lip balm. I would definitely buy them again.
Ittzel R.
Burnet , TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It's so moisturizing and I love that it makes my lips tingle. Most lip balms I have tried before this one don't keep my lips hydrated very long, and with this one one application will last me all day!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?