BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Zaakia S.
Folsom
Ok so i love Burt's bees products and have used them for a long time. for the amount of use and quality you get, i think the price is actually worth it. i especially like their lip balms because they are very moisturizing and i like the fact that they come in different colors
Alexis H.
Athens, OH
Burt is hands down my absolute favorite chap stick! I'm literally lost without him nearby. My favorite is the original because I love the tingly refreshing sensation it gives from the peppermint oil. It soothes chapped lips quickly and comes in different versions for outdoors, SPF, medicinal and several new fruity flavors.
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love Burt's Bees products and loved this flavored lip balm. I even got my mom to use this one and she hates most lip products. Its soft, smooth and very heavenly scented.
Marisa R.
This product is my go to lip balm. I will never use another lip product on my chapped lips during the winter. I suggest this product to my friends and family all the time.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
This product is seriously the bees knees! :) I love that the different flavors each work in different ways. I stick to the original and the pomegranate in the winter months. They help replenish my lips and take care of those "winter lips". I switch over to the grapefruit in the warmer months. It is so rejuvenating to use!!
Kaylee F.
This an also go to chap stick brand i always loved this product it is very easy to apply and it keeps your lips moisturized and soft as well it's great value prizes not over the top priced and yes i do recommend this product to others
Emily D.
I used this product when I had very chapped lips. It worked so fast to repair my lips. It gives my lips a very soft look! I use it all the time. You can get it pretty much anywhere. For example a Walmart or target etc. I recommend it!
Nicole J.
New Britain
Love this chapstick, it's the only one that doesn't dry my lips out even more. Usually buy at CVS but they're available almost anywhere. Packaging is simple and cute. This is the only chapstick I buy and use and I'm never disappointed.
Maria V.
Yakima , WA
I absolutely love this I happen to have bad lips and this has really been so helpful for me I put on everyday and as a primer on my lips before my lipstick and its amazin I love this seriously do ;)
Laynie O.
Columbus, OH
I grew up using burts bee's and no matter what i always come back to them for chapstick. They have amazing value and nice packaging, the scent of their chapsticks are amazing and always make my lips feel smooth and refreshed when they are chapped. I absolutely love burts bee's!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?