BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Erica R.
I have these in every color and I really love each and every color. My favorites are Tiger Lily and Hibiscus. They feel very light and smooth and give just a touch of color. Great for 'daytime' looks!
Cynthia C.
I love this stuff makes my lips soft. I have noticed that this stays on my lips much longer than any other chap stick. I don't have to reapply too often. I have tried other lip balms from Burt's bees including the island one..and i hate that one. This will be the only one i purchase. The one with pomegranate oil. I get a pack of two for 2.99.
Casey C.
Orange, CA
First of all.....look at how stinkin cute this product is! I have bought this product over and over and I will continue to buy it! Not only is it super easy to use, but it's also super easy to carry around with you! So very hydrating!
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I thought I would be more impressed by this product. It was okay, but it wasn't wonderful. I would expect a better product for the price. Especially from Burt's bees. It seems to sit on top of my lips and not actually moisturize them.
Esther Y.
This lip balm is my life. Burt's Bees does magic to your lips, and is so cheap and you get so much for the price! It leaves a cool minty feeling on your lips and your lips feel like they're getting a breath of fresh air when you use it.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I use Burt's Bees lip balm daily!! Living in the dry climate and high altitude really dries out your lips. Thank you Burt's Bees for making a excellent lip balm that keeps my lips moisturized and protected from the harsh air and weather.
Tori P.
I didn't care for it. I found it too hard to apply and it didn't really do much for my lips. It wasn't cost effective as I had to use twice as much to keep my lips moist/soft.
Cindi P.
Bothell, WA
They're very moisterizing and I feel like these lip balms don't dry out your lips. I also got a color that was pink and it was the kind of color that's better than your lips.
Maggie C.
Naperville, IL
I consider this the even better version of their rejuvenating lip balms. The color payoff on these is great. It comes off as an almost natural finish. I absolutely love these!
Pam W.
Portland, OR
While I liked the product, the tin is nearly impossible to open. I liked how thick the lip product is because it stays on a long time. I wouldn't purchase this again due to the tin being such a pain.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?