BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Zaakia S.
Folsom
Ok so i love Burt's bees products and have used them for a long time. for the amount of use and quality you get, i think the price is actually worth it. i especially like their lip balms because they are very moisturizing and i like the fact that they come in different colors
Audrey A.
This is probably my favorite BB product. It works divinely. I have them everywhere in my bag, in my house, in my kitchen, in my car, you name it, I have one stashed there.... it's one of those can't live without products and it works.
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Burt's Bees is hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. It's hydrating, it's healing, and it lasts. I've used other brands in the past but not anymore. I always have at least 3-5 tubes scattered around the house and in my bag.
Shawna O.
Medford, OR
I absolutely love Burt's. It is effective at relieving chapped lips. I willl sometimes use it instead of lipstick or lip gloss. My husband and my 5-year-old son loves it. I strongly suggest it for anyone looking for a good lip balm.
Angelina A.
This really help my lips from getting chapped it's long lasting until you want to take it off I buy mine at Walmart and Walgreens it is a good price I get like two of them
Amy A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love these lip balms. I have gone through so many. I keep them everywhere. They are also the only chap stick my boyfriend will use. They are the best feeling and work the best on chapped lips. The cooling sensation is also amazing.
Maria V.
Yakima , WA
I absolutely love this I happen to have bad lips and this has really been so helpful for me I put on everyday and as a primer on my lips before my lipstick and its amazin I love this seriously do ;)
Priya T.
Fremont, CA
This replenishing lipbalm is truly a beautiful thing. It moisturizes and soothes my dry lips and doesn't cheat me like most other lip balms (most contain salictyc acid that makes your lips peel so that you use more). It has a slight sweetness to it and a nice scnet depending on the flavor you buy. Would highly recommend!
Crystal C.
Duffield, VA
My lips are always horribly chapped. Before this product it got to the point they were actually bleeding. The Honey flavored balm is my favorite. It glides on so smoothly and makes my lips feel amazing! It is always in my pocket! I highly recommend it!
Ronni K.
Las Vegas , NV
I found Burt's Bees 15 years ago, and it has been my favorite lip balm ever since. Chapstick is too waxy, and Carmex has camphor in it which just dries your lips out more. If my lips are chapped, Burt's is the only balm that will do!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?