BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel G.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is AMAZING! Every time I go to buy chap stick, this is the brand/product I buy! My lips dry out very fast but this product allows me to only apply a few times a day rather than 30x daily. I would highly recommend to others!
Lexi A.
I love this lip balm, with the cold dry winters this helps keep my lips hydrated and also has a good flavor. I don’t have to reapply a millions times in order to feel like it’s working. I would recommend this to anyone
Kaila P.
I love this chapstick! Think it worked really good and didn’t dry my lips out afterwards. I haven’t repurchased yet but I’d like to and have one in my bag at all times! I’d recommend to others looking for new chapsticks!
Kayla C.
I love the tingly feeling it puts on my lips! It lets me know that it’s working! I love the mint. I use it all the time and it never leaves a little ring around my mouth like other chapsticks do. Along lasting as well!
Kristina L.
Toledo
Great light weight and moisturizing chapstick, really affordable which is great because I tend to lose my chapsticks all the time. Love the tingling sensation that is left on my lips after applying. Smells amazing too!
Meghan B.
I love the Burts Bees product lines. I think my favorite thing about this product is the tingling/slight burning feeling you get when you apply it, it automatically lets me know it’s working. Only downfall, is I feel like I have to reapply every few hours.
Leia D.
Bronx, NY
Great product! It tingles and feels soothing. I love that this brand is natural. I bought it from Walmart. My mother uses this product as well. Its easy to use and apply and I like the smell of it. I would buy it again
Lauren P.
Bolingbrook
Addicted to this chapstick! Can’t live a single day without it!!!! I think it’s the minty tingle you feel after the application and the moisture quench lips you get!!! When this stuff is on sale I buy in bulk for sure!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This leaves your lips feeling soft and Dewey. It will cure chapped lips in just one day. It comes in tints as well so if your lips are too dry for lipstick you can treat them with Burts and still apply color...Great!!!
Cheyenne M.
burkeville
I love this lip balm. It leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. I actually like the slight cold tingling feeling it gives my lips. It has a good sent, not over powering. I would definitely recommend this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?