BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Burt's Bees is a wonderful product for your dry and cracked lips. It heels your lips really fast leaving them soft. It keeps your lips moisturized. It's great to use a few times a day.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville , WA
I use this everyday multiple times a day during the winter time because this has been the best lip balm I have found for keeping my lips from becoming chapped. It is very soothing and I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips.
Melanie R.
This is my go to lip balm. Love how smooth the product leaves my lips and especially love the mild scent. I normally put this lip balm on before apply any lipstick or lip tint as the lip balm helps my lipsticks go on smoother and keeps my lips from cracking or looking dry. It's a must during any makeup lip routine.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Not only do I love this chap stick but so does my husband. He can't go a day without his Burt's bees wax chap stick. I smells great works amazing. This is a tad bit expensive for chap stick but it has to be worth if we keep buying it!
Dena W.
Tonawanda, NY
Use Burt's Bees on those chapped and dry lips during the winter and you will be happy with this product! Does not stay greasy! You won't feel the need to apply again and again! You can buy this right at your local supermarket! It's a must have for those winter months!
Andrea L.
Lancaster , NY
Love this chap stick! It's great for harsh winters when your lips need a little more TLC but light enough for summer when you need a little shine and kiss. I love the Pom. for a little tint of red and the mango for everyday wear.
Sasha J.
This is the only lip balm I use. It's moisturizing and keeps lips hydrated and baby soft! The peppermint flavor makes your lips tingle a bit and it's a soothing feeling!
Dakota N.
E Patchogue, NY
I have been using this stuff for years and I absolutely love it! The smell is a little funky but you get used to it. I love that it is all natural and that my lips don't turn to the sahara if I don't use it for a couple of days! Great product!
Emily Q.
This is my favorite lip balm. Apply putting on this chap stick it takes a while for me to feel the need to reapply. The price is phenomenal. This lip balm doesn't have a sweet, fruity flavor if that's what you're looking for.
Hanna J.
Best lip balm there is!! Once you start using Burt's Bees you will never buy another brand. It smells good, is a good consistency (not to soft and mushy or too hard to put on your lips), and it has a refreshing tingle when applied!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?