BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lily S.
Columbus, OH
I was in desperate need of a new chap stick, and none of my other lip balm had been working. Someone told me that Burts Bees was a great brand. It's long lasting and leaves your lips smooth and soft.
Pam W.
Portland, OR
While I liked the product, the tin is nearly impossible to open. I liked how thick the lip product is because it stays on a long time. I wouldn't purchase this again due to the tin being such a pain.
Stephanie D.
Marietta, GA
I love Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. It smells fantastic and really moisturizes my lips. I love that it is all natural and no petroleum. It is great alone or under a lipstick.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Burt's Bees is okay, and it's nice that it's made with natural ingredients.

But it seems to have a group of cult followers and I don't really understand why. I've tried other chapsticks that are equally as moisturizing for a cheaper price.

I do enjoy the minty smell though.
Chanel J.
Oakland
I have very dry lips and sometimes they crack open I always use burts bees for my chapped lips they make my lips feel so soft and smooth and my lips are always shining using burts bees I'm always buying product at Walmart it's very cheap
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I thought I would be more impressed by this product. It was okay, but it wasn't wonderful. I would expect a better product for the price. Especially from Burt's bees. It seems to sit on top of my lips and not actually moisturize them.
April E.
New Brighton, PA
When my husband couldn't find his lip balm he asked if I had anything he could use, so I let him use this lip balm by Burt's Bees. The next thing I know I start having a hard time finding my lip balm when I need it. My hubby confesses he really liked it so he's been using it. :)
Tiffany G.
Haslett, MI
I have always chosen to get Burt's Bees for my chapstick as opposed to other cheaper brands. I use it multiple times a day and it stays on and keeps my lips feeling soft. I like the smell. If you don't like the pomegranate, they do offer other flavors like mango! It may be a little more expensive but I think it is totally worth it.
Casey C.
Orange, CA
First of all.....look at how stinkin cute this product is! I have bought this product over and over and I will continue to buy it! Not only is it super easy to use, but it's also super easy to carry around with you! So very hydrating!
Shantrell H.
Lafayette, LA
When it comes to lip balm, I'd usually go for a regular chap stick only yo find i constantly applied. But with Burt's Bees beeswax Iip balm tends to ladt longer and prevent cracking. Love this product
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?