BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kristen S.
Conneaut, OH
Yes, I know, it's bee's wax...which to me is the crux of every problem I've ever had with Burt's Bees products. I switched to natural products to get away from the waxy feeling. There are so many other brands out there that don't have that overly waxy feel.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
This lip balm is awesome!! Can't go anywhere without it! So refreshing! It moisturizes my lips well. It comes in several flavors. Their regular mint is my favorite.
Nicole G.
Sussex, NJ
I've been using burts bees since high school.. my absolute favorite. It keeps my lips moisturized without being overly greasy and I love the minty feeling. I like putting it over lip stick to keep my lips from drying out
Sarah T.
This stuff is great! it keeps my lips moisturized and its my go to lip balm especially in the winter months when my lips get really dry. I received it first as part of a Christmas gift and its my longest used lip balm.
Jenna R.
Cazenovia, NY
I have about 10 of these chapsticks everywhere in my house. This is because they work, they smell and look great and are completely natural!! I have never had a bad experience with Burt's Bees and I have tried about all of their different flavors of lip balm!
Gracie G.
This lip balm was not my favorite but it was ok. The balm is kind pf bland. I bought it at Walgreens for my first time and it did not last me long because it melted. I wouldn't buy it again because it is bland and boring and there are better lip brands.
Jacqueline M.
Lakeport, CA
I LOVE the Burt's Bees lip balm... for the most part. I love the flavors, the smells, and the texture - until it gets sticky. I frequently carry in my diaper bag, backpack, or handbag and I have found that if )when!) it gets warm and then cools it is still sticky like you would expect when it was warm.
Sarah G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff. It's a good thing I have a lifetime supply because I can't imagine using anything else. The peppermint flavor is really refreshing and it actually keeps my lips soft. Usually I have to reapply all the time, but not with this product.
Anastasia N.
Burts bee's chapstick is the best stuff ever! It keeps my lips soft, smooth, and refreshed even when it's freezing cold out!!

This product is also a great primer for a lip color, keeping them soft and smooth all day long.
Reham E.
Jersey City, NJ
Can't live without this stuff! It is seriously amazing. Especially for those no wake up days and it works WONDERS under liquid lipstick! I can never wear a liquid lipstick without this under. I recommend it to everyone! And it's minty what's not to love
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?