BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tina N.
I like this better than the eos lip balms! Does what it claims. The scent isn't all that bad either, but I'd prefer if it had some menthol though. Overall great product if you can get it cheap 'cause it is a bit overpriced.
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best lip balm of all time. It always makes my lips soft and keeps them that way for a very long time. I don't have to reapply it often and I buy mine from any drug store or Walmart. Definitely going to buy again.
Rossy S.
Lilburn, GA
Great product, very cheap price and works really good , leaves your lips feeling and looking soft and healthy and it smells so good you want to eat it ! Highly Recommend using this product !
Roseann K.
Alpena, MI
I absolutely love Burt's Bees lip balm! It moisturizes lips so nicely. I keep Burt's Bees lip balm in my coat pocket, on my dresser, I the bathroom, and in my car. My lips are never dry using this wonderful product every day!
Alex H.
This is my all time favorite chapstick. It goes on so smoothly and keeps lips feeling moisturized for a long time. I keep a tube everywhere for quick access like in my purse, backpack, car and beside my bed. I am in love!!
Selina B.
This product truly does what it says! My lips are consistently moisturizer when I use this easy to use product. It is also long lasting and a good deal for the adorable price. I strongly recommend this product to anyone Looking for a way to moisturizer their lips.
Chantel I.
I've been using this chapstick for years and always find myself coming back to it. Especially during harsh, dry winter months where my lips really get dry and peel and crack. It seems to be one of the only chapsticks  i've found that actually takes care of the problem. It is thick and smells amazing!
Carla S.
Steelville, MO
No. I heard raves about this chapstick only to get a tube as a gift and hate it. I needed to use several coats to even feel like it was helping and didn't notice any kind of difference using it. Would not buy for myself.
Julia T.
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used! Burt's Bees makes your lips feel very soft. One tube will last a long time because you do not have to keep re-applying it. It has great moisturizing properties with a bit of cooling and tingling effect.
Anastasia N.
Burts bee's chapstick is the best stuff ever! It keeps my lips soft, smooth, and refreshed even when it's freezing cold out!!

This product is also a great primer for a lip color, keeping them soft and smooth all day long.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?