BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelsey W.
Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm is basically the only chapstick I buy. I usually wear lipstick but if I’m not - I’m wearing this. It’s got mostly wholesome ingredients, doesn’t bother my throat or the skin around my lips, and doesn’t make my lips feel more dry than before like some brands.
Emily B.
La Mirada , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Burt’s Bees chapstick. It gives the nice little sting that I like and really makes my lips feel nice. It’s definitely more expensive than my normal chapsticks but it is worth it
Amanda b.
The Woodlands
It was actually very nice, it was very refreshing to use. The only thing was that it was a little expensive for just one chapstick.  The fragrance was very calming. I did love the packaging. It was very authentic. I would deffinatly buy it again.
Sophia E.
Louisville
Purchased at: Target
Best lip balm! So many scents/flavors to choose from, even holiday ones for Christmas and autumn! Very moisturizing and compact, perfect to throw in your purse and go! Great price too!
Rebekah E.
Bloomington
Burt’s Bees is definitely my favorite lip balm when it comes to minty/healing lip balms. I absolutely love the way it leaves my lips feeling without the greasy texture! 100% recommend!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
I used to love this chapstick before I tried some actual all natural and organic brands and now I see what I was missing out on! There’s nothing wrong with it in particular but it’s just not as nice as some new brands I’ve tried. A good first step into all natural beauty products but there’s much more out there.
Katey D.
Hyde Park, NY
I love Burts Bees!! its a great product and a great company. I love that it is all natural and the way it makes my lips feel great. The mint flavor plus my lips like a lip plumper would. It works really well. The only thing I would say is that it is a little pricey but totally worth it.
Alex h.
This is my favorite chaptstick of all time. It smells so good and really moisturizes my lips. I always buy the multi-packs so I can have a tube in my room, purse, and my car. Burt’s Bees is a little more expensive than Chapstick brand but I think it’s a great quality so it’s worth it!
Laura R.
Greenwood
Too expensive for what you get. I don't like the flavor, and it made my lips feel sticky instead of soft and moisturized. I wouldn't buy it again, honestly.
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
this balm is a classic. I remember the first time I used it as a child, how my lips tingled, the smell of it. I have made to to keep one on hand ever since. It's super moisturizing and one of those products that the burn lets you know it's working. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?