BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kayla D.
This is absolutely my favorite lipbalm ever!! It apply very easily and doesn't make my lips look super shiny! I also love the tingle the pepper gives! I have probably purchased at least 20 of these already and will always continue to!
Leanne D.
Daly City, CA
Moisturizing! There was no more of the original burt's bees so I resorted to this and it was a success. I loved it, it definitely soothes and moisturizers. Gives off a minty/tingly feeling to your lips. Good for chapped lips and peeling
Denise M.
Chehalis, WA
I have this in Pomegranate and love it! It really gets deep into the cracks and moisturizes the lips. One applications last me about an hour or so of moisturized lips that also smells really nice. This is always my go to for lip balms!
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is my favorite. I love the peppermint and how it cools my lips as soon as I put it on. This lip balm is very nourishing and I always buy multiples and put them everywhere so that I always have one. I will continue to repurchase.
Cynthia C.
I love this stuff makes my lips soft. I have noticed that this stays on my lips much longer than any other chap stick. I don't have to reapply too often. I have tried other lip balms from Burt's bees including the island one..and i hate that one. This will be the only one i purchase. The one with pomegranate oil. I get a pack of two for 2.99.
Mallory S.
Geneva, OH
I have been using Burts Bees for years! I live in north easter Ohio and our winters are harsh! It met all my expectations and it last so long! I purchases my Burts bees Snowflake Lip Balm at Target but you can purchase it in most drug stores. I highly recommend this product
Laura S.
APO, AP
It's amazing, the only lip balm that I use. I absolutely love it. It goes on, stays on, and has natural ingredients! Moisturizes, doesn't irritate my skin/lips, its wonderful! During cold season I put it under my nose to calm irritation!
Ashley Q.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love everything Burt's Bees makes but this is one of my faves! Perfectly sized little Chapstick that leave my lips feeling amazing! Great value for the price and I highly recommend it!!!!
Casey C.
Orange, CA
First of all.....look at how stinkin cute this product is! I have bought this product over and over and I will continue to buy it! Not only is it super easy to use, but it's also super easy to carry around with you! So very hydrating!
Kelly C.
Muncie, IN
I am completely obsessed with this lip balm. It is such a beautiful marriage of a chapstick and lipstick. I am absolutely obsessed with the Hibiscus color, and literally lost my mind if I misplace it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?