BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alyssa C.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this lip balm, it's especially good for guys because it hardly has any shine to it like a lot of them do. It also has the perfect amount of natural month flavor and really helps to heal your lips if they're chapped.
Sarah A.
In contrast to Chapstick, Burt's Bees, regardless how expensive, stays on long and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry after a few minutes of application. The flavor also tastes and smells very good and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth within a very sort amount of time, especially when left on over night
Kristen L.
Fresno, CA
NY lips feel instantly better when I use it! It had a good burn wjen NY lips were really chapped. Now if I notice they might get chapped I use just a little and my lips aren't dry as often!
November D.
Somerset, NJ
Not my favorite chapstick. It's been in my purse but I don't really use it. I'm a first time user and it was a gift from my mom. It's long lasting although it doesn't really feel that great on my lips. Wouldn't buy it again.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Super smooth Chapstick. I like the little hint of color. It has an odd aftertaste, and sometimes burns if my lips are overly-chapped. But for the most part, it's an awesome Chapstick. I love Burt's Bees products because they have amazing ingredients.
Sara C.
I love the whole brand Burt's Bees! It really conditions my lips and leaves them moisturized for hours. My lips always feel so smooth and if you have not tried the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm yet, you should do so now.
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best lip balm of all time. It always makes my lips soft and keeps them that way for a very long time. I don't have to reapply it often and I buy mine from any drug store or Walmart. Definitely going to buy again.
Amanda A.
Woodruff, SC
I wasn't paying attention and picked this lip balm up by accident, instead of the regular menthol kind. This one dried my lips out, I think it's from the castor oil, since it's a drying oil. Thinking it was just the environment I waited a few weeks, and still the same result. I like everything else I've tried from this brand, but just not this particular lip balm.
Alex H.
This is my all time favorite chapstick. It goes on so smoothly and keeps lips feeling moisturized for a long time. I keep a tube everywhere for quick access like in my purse, backpack, car and beside my bed. I am in love!!
Amber W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love any type of Burt's Bees chapstick. I have really sensitive skin and get eczema around my lips. Burt's Bees is the only chapstick that won't irritate my lips and make them puffy. This chapstick keeps my lips moist all day and lasts a long time too. I would highly recommend it. The price is a little bit more than other chapsticks but it is defiantly worth it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?