BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
They make my lips feel so soft. A little goes a long way. Glides on smooth with a great scent. I always put it on my lips for great moisture. I buy the all the time.
Katie A.
Baton Rouge, LA
5/5 stars for quality and smell. This is my second favorite brand of lip balm. I love the scent, I love how well it works, and that it doesn't taste bad when it inevitably gets in your mouth. It can even help mask coffee breath when you can't brush after drinking.
Alexa D.
Spring Lake, NJ
I am in love with this lip balm. It works great and keeps my lips moist, which especially great during the winter months. I've used all different kinds of Burt's Bees and love each and every one. One of my favorites is the original (minty) one.
Amy W.
Westfield , MA
This is my favorite lip balm ever, hands down. I love the scent and texture of it! I have been using this for years and have tried others but this is still #1 for me!
Cassidy F.
I love Burt's Bees lip balm! It is one of the only brands I've found that won't dry out my lips and make me feel like I have to keep constantly reapplying. Go buy it!
Brooke G.
Dayton, OH
I love Burts Bees chapstick! It's the only chapstick I buy! It makes my lips feel super moist and it smells awesome! I don't feel like I have to apply over and over because it really lasts. I highly recommend this product.
Viviana G.
I really like these lip balms, they feel great on the lips. I love the minty feeling and the shine it leaves on your lips. I also love how they have them in colors. They really leave the lips moisturized and feeling good.
Ashley M.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
I don't particularly know why I picked this up- it's not what I normally go for, but it is super effective and it worked like a charm. I definitely saw a difference- and it lasted forever. I wasn't having to constantly reapply like I have to with other brands.
Sandy K.
Powell, OH
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! The peppermint is one of my favorite flavors along with the pomegranate. I got my sister hooked on it, who got her boyfriend hooked, and I also got my boyfriend hooked and this is the only brand lip balm we use. ABSOLUTELY love it!
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Burt's Bees lippies are the best for moisturizing. It doesn't matter how flaky or chapped my lips feel, after using burt's bees chopstick my lips automatically feel better. It's the only thing I'll buy for my chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?