BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren C.
Nuevo, Ca
Burt's bees chapstick is the best that I have tried so far. It's has a great smell and a cooling sensation when you put it on. It provides instant relief for those super red chapped lips. I love this product and will continue to use this brand.
Amber W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love any type of Burt's Bees chapstick. I have really sensitive skin and get eczema around my lips. Burt's Bees is the only chapstick that won't irritate my lips and make them puffy. This chapstick keeps my lips moist all day and lasts a long time too. I would highly recommend it. The price is a little bit more than other chapsticks but it is defiantly worth it!
Yolanda G.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love all of burts bees products, I prefer their chapstick over other chapsticks despite that they are more pricey. I usually buy it at cvs. They never fail to moisturize and smooth out my lips! I love that they are natural. YES i would recommend it to others
November D.
Somerset, NJ
Not my favorite chapstick. It's been in my purse but I don't really use it. I'm a first time user and it was a gift from my mom. It's long lasting although it doesn't really feel that great on my lips. Wouldn't buy it again.
Megan P.
Nicholasville
I found this while checking out at Walmart and have absolutely fell in love with it! I have it in my car, purse at work and my nightstand! The peppermint is my favorite. It smells nice and puts just a little shine to you're lips. It is the best I have ever tried.
Sara C.
I love the whole brand Burt's Bees! It really conditions my lips and leaves them moisturized for hours. My lips always feel so smooth and if you have not tried the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm yet, you should do so now.
Amber B.
Hattiesburg, MS
It seems as if chopsticks either have a very dull moisturizer, try WAY to hard the moisturizer just smears of, or the rare mix of the two. Keeps you lips moisturized but not making your face around them glassy! A must have.
Katenycole F.
Escondido, CA
ive only used this product a few times so my opinion on it is that its a pretty standard chap stick its packaging is normal like other chap sticks, it met my expectations of a standard chap stick i had bought it at target and i would recommend it to others.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This has saved my life countless times! this has to be my number 1 go to lip balm. it really works, the texture us amazing and even though it's a little more expensive than most lip balms out there, it is totally worth it!
Alexa D.
Spring Lake, NJ
I am in love with this lip balm. It works great and keeps my lips moist, which especially great during the winter months. I've used all different kinds of Burt's Bees and love each and every one. One of my favorites is the original (minty) one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?