BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bonnie B.
Rego Park, NY
Definitely love this lip balm. I'm pretty cautious about the beauty products that I use because I don't want any chemicals getting near my lips. Burt's bees helps to keep my lips soft and natural. Also, apparently it's not just a product for women, because I have a straight male friend who I saw using this chapstick!
William B.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff works better than anything that i have ever tried. I have used it and it took my lips from cracking and hurting to a point where they were just like new. they were smooth and they did not hurt at all no matter what I did, unless i bit them. I would recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a good lip balm.
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
I cant ever really find any lip balm that i like, or works for my lips. Its a very bad habit i have to lick my lips while outside , after trying this product because of that i don't get raw lips they are very heathly .i would definitely recommend this product
Kylie L.
New Orleans, LA
My favorite burt's bees by far. Great for those who are not fans of the tingly peppermint. This chapstick is very moisturizing, and I don't feel like I need to continually apply to get a lasting effect. Plus? It's pomegranate. YUM
Amy G.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. It stays on forever, tastes and smells good. The only drawback is that my cat LOVES the minty flavor also, and loses his mind trying to lick my mouth when I put it on. Cute, but Yuck!
Dreama R.
Paris, KY
This lip balm is one of my favorites too I mean honestly all lip balms are something I'm really into this one is one I use in the colder months cause my lips seem to get really dry in the winter and this keeps my lips nice and soft
Sara M.
Joplin, MO
This is by far my favorite product ever! It works wonders on the lips. My lips are noticeable softer and smoother. I also love the scent. It's minty and cool. I love the way it smells on my lips and I would buy it again and again.
Chelsie H.
Great smell, great quality, and works great! My lips get super chapped and this Chapstick actually helps, whereas others just make it look worse by adding a "glossy finish" to it rather than moisturizing. This is an amazing product.
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
My favorite chapstick! I've tried many companies and normally I like fruity flavors/scents, however, the tingling sensation from applying this chapstick brings me back every time. It keeps your lips feeling moisturized and smoothr during the day.
Monica G.
I have used the Replenishing lip balm from Burt's Bees and I love it. I use it all year round and it keeps my lips soft and moisturized. You can't go wrong buying any type of Burt's Bees lip balm. Great company focusing on natural products.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?