BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Abby S.
Jackson, MI
This is a classic product. I support Burt’s Bees because I appreciate their ethos, and focus on sustainability. I love this product because it keeps me pretexted against harsh winter temperatures, and the hot summer climate. Will always be a staple for me.
Felicia L.
This will forever be my go to chapstick. I absolutely love the hint of mint. It feels as though it’s aiding in revitalizing my lips. I never have to worry about it being oily or too sticky. I love that the product is natural and my kids also love it.
Jasmine F.
Portland, OR
This is my holy grail. No questions asked. I like how minty it is and how it sort of has that sticky honey feel because I know that it won’t be wiped off all the way. I use it before bed or anytime my lips feel chapped and it has saved me lips!
Britanie A.
Love the tingle! Moisturizing! Addicting! I always have this on me and have buying for years. Convenient and easy to apply, just your ordinary chapstick but better. Good value, affordable. I definitely reccomend to others my whole family uses it
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
This really does help dry, winter lips and it has natural ingredients!! My only complaint is that it feels sticky and thick at first, which is slightly annoying. Otherwise it really does help with dry, winter lips and protects against cold wind!
Muirgheal F.
Fremont
Love this. 100% natural so I don’t have to worry much about what chemicals I introduce to my body. Peppermint feels great on the lips and smells great, also very refreshing. The balm itself is very hydrating. I have 3 of these. One in my purse, in my car, and one at home on my nightstand.
Macy H.
Ooltewah
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love Burt’s bees chapstick! My lips get super dry and cracked in the colder weather and this keeps them soft and moisturized! I continue to purchased this chapstick over and over again! The price is amazing and it never disappoints!
Lauren F.
Stockton, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product pretty much the only chapstick I use. They are kinda pricy but so worth is. They don’t over dry your lips and it’s not to thick. It also has a nice cooling feeling and you can tell it’s helping your lips. Give a lot of moisture. I’ve been using for about 5 years
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
I love Burt’s beeswax chapstick! It last super long and isn’t expensive. It’s my fav size it can fit anywhere. You can find it in most drugstores that have a decent makeup section I would def recommend for anyone with chapped lips this winter!
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
This is such a classic staple item for me. I’m never disappointed by Burt’s Bees products. They are genuine, promising and I feel like I’m using something real and tangible. It’s minty, refreshing and is something I am always willing to rebuy.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?