BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laura H.
Milwaukee, WI
My lips dry easily and Burts Bees is the only thing I can use to keep them hydrated. I have used Burt's Bees Lip Balm for about 5 years and I don't think I could ever use another brand of lip balm ever again!
Cynthia G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love all Burt's Bees products and that includes this tinted lip balm. The color is very sheer so you don't have to worry if you're looking for something almost nude.
Claire M.
i love the scent of this lip balm. its very minty and tingles a littlw when i put it on. its very moisturizing and i use it before i put on matte lipstick and it really keeps it from cracking.
Cecilia F.
I absolutely ADORE this chapstick!! I cannot leave my house with out. It gives you a nice coolness feeling and that is how I know it's working. I even got my husband into only using this chapstick, we always fight over this lol
Alyssa S.
Rochester, NY
Love this lip balm. Love the "cooling" feeling and the texture. The product smells great and keeps my lips smooth all day. Perfect to use in the winter when my lips are more on the dry side.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX
Best chap stick ever!!! I keep it on me at all times and have extra tubes strategically placed around my home & office. A little pricey, but worth the extra cost. It's not as greasy or heavy as some of the other brands; and, the application seems to last longer.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I was not a big fan of this lip balm.. I did not like the consistency of it, and how thick it felt on my lips. Maybe I just had a bad batch; but I have not bought again
Amanda S.
I absolutely love Burt's bees I have used it for many years because of its long last wear. I like all of the different flavors I love how they taste I like how they make my lips feel so smooth and fresh, its very satisfying.
Allison H.
I love burt's bee's lip balm! I have always had really dry lips and a tendency to pick at my lips but this always seems to help. I normally buy it at target but it is available at many places. I would definitely recommend it.
Cheyenne C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love this stuff so so much!! My go-to lip balm cause I love the peppermint! It's super moisturizing and doesn't feel gunky or sticky. The peppermint leaves a minty tingly feeling like you just brushed your teeth. I like it haha.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?