BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica P.
Nettleton
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. I have been on Accutane numerous times and this is one of the best balms I've used. Yes, it is a little more pricey than other lip balms but the benefits sure out weigh the price.
Jane M.
Burt's bees has always been popular among friends so I decided to try it. It burned my lips SO much and made my lips worse than they already were. I would not recommend.
Stephanie G.
whippany, NJ
This is the only Chapstick I use thanks to the very slight tint of color--it doesn't leave my lips a chalky white color like some other chapsticks! smells amazing too.
Kel W.
Honestly, the most important lip balm ever created. I've used SO many brands and I keep coming back to this one. I love it. The only one you'll ever need. And by one, I mean 5. Because I currently have five of these in my purse.
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
This is my favorite of all of the Burt's Bees I love how it slightly tints my lips, it seriously hydrates them, and it smells AMAZING! I always have one on hand and make my boyfriend buy me a new one at least every other month!
Laura M.
Indianapolis, IN
Everyone else seems to love Burt's Bees, but I find their products to be a little too waxy. Also, I'm not a fan of the taste. I don't hate the chapstick or refuse to use it, I just would purchase another product before this.
Ariel B.
Inglewood, CA
Absolute favorite chapstick. Love the minty tingle and that it never feels waxy even though it is a thicker balm than most. Always have a tube on hand, even my husband loves it and he hates all chapsticks or "beauty" products
Debbie D.
My favorite Lip Balm. I have bought this in every flavor and love them all the same. They actually moisturize and make my lips feel soft. I will always buy this product and would highly recommend everyone have at least one.
Eliana L.
Palos Hills, IL
You guys need to buy this! Can't go wrong with this lip balm ever! It had to be with you at all times. It lasts long. It's really easy to apply and reapply also. I would recommend this to girls who wear a lot of matte lipsticks.
Caitlin S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Nice chapstick but it leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouth and it bothers me. Almost like one that has sunscreen in it. I most likely wouldn't go out of my way to buy a burts bees chapstick. I do know people that love it though, so try it for yourself I suppose!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?