BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
All I can say is AMAZING! I use this Chapstick every single day! I am in love. People, you have to try this! My lips feel so much smooth once I started to use it and I noticed that it was actually keeping my lips from getting chapped.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This was my go to lip balm all throughout middle school, but I eventually gave it up for EOS! They are very good quality and I love that they are natural, but they don't last very long for me at all.
elizabeth c.
Springfield, MO
During the winter, some of us experience chapped lips or even cracked open lips. I used this product for a week and my lips wouldn't heal.Although, product smells great, and it's natural. I ended up turning back to Carmex Lip Balm. In Just two days of use, my lips healed up.
Crystal C.
Burt Bee's procucts have been around for a very long time and I like the quality of their products especially the lip care products. The squeezable lip balm is easy to use.
Anna S.
Oroville, CA
The best chapstick ever I have super sensitive lips and anything else will make my lips break out, this chapstick keeps me so hydrated and no breakouts. Super smooth lips all the time I would definitely buy this again as I do already!
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
The peppermint one gives your lips a tingle but its an amazing feeing! My lips feel so refreshed after using it! The only down side is that you have to warm it up between your hands or in some way for it to apply on smoothly and fast!
Jane R.
Knoxville, TN
This was my first chap stick I ever tried from Burt's Bees and it will always be a favorite and one that I would recommend to others. The effects of the chap stick are long lasting and the mint is great! It helped keep my lips smooth and made me feel upbeat while wearing it.
Misaki C.
Columbus, OH
Burts bees chapstick is probs the best it smells good it's in the middle either 1 or 2$ where I get it but it's ok price yes you just take the lid off and apply yes it kept my lips moist and hydrated and it was great. I would recommend to others it's a great lip balm
Sara M.
Joplin, MO
This is by far my favorite product ever! It works wonders on the lips. My lips are noticeable softer and smoother. I also love the scent. It's minty and cool. I love the way it smells on my lips and I would buy it again and again.
Chelsie H.
Great smell, great quality, and works great! My lips get super chapped and this Chapstick actually helps, whereas others just make it look worse by adding a "glossy finish" to it rather than moisturizing. This is an amazing product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?