BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

missy T.
Pineland, TX
Ive never tried this but i give it an A bc ive heard awesome stuff about this. I would love to try it one day myself. I stay busy and never have the time to get this. So hopefully one day i can get a free sample from somewhere.
Claire M.
i love the scent of this lip balm. its very minty and tingles a littlw when i put it on. its very moisturizing and i use it before i put on matte lipstick and it really keeps it from cracking.
emily p.
The only lip balm I use now. It stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Moisturizes great and is a must have in every situation. I own several so I can carry them everywhere!
Alyssa S.
Rochester, NY
Love this lip balm. Love the "cooling" feeling and the texture. The product smells great and keeps my lips smooth all day. Perfect to use in the winter when my lips are more on the dry side.
Amanda S.
I absolutely love Burt's bees I have used it for many years because of its long last wear. I like all of the different flavors I love how they taste I like how they make my lips feel so smooth and fresh, its very satisfying.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I was not a big fan of this lip balm.. I did not like the consistency of it, and how thick it felt on my lips. Maybe I just had a bad batch; but I have not bought again
Lisa F.
Burt's Bees has such a nice minty feeling and is so much better than regular ChapStick. Even though it contains beeswax, it is not waxy feeling at all, just soothing. It is my lip balm of choice especially to carry in my purse so that i can use it throughout the day.
Laura H.
Milwaukee, WI
My lips dry easily and Burts Bees is the only thing I can use to keep them hydrated. I have used Burt's Bees Lip Balm for about 5 years and I don't think I could ever use another brand of lip balm ever again!
Kallissa L.
Burts Bees lip balm has been my lip balm for years, I will not use anything else. It moistures my lips & keeps them soft for hours. The cooling sensation from the original formula is an added bonus in the hot summer.
Naomi D.
North Berwick, ME
Burt's Bees is a simple, natural option that's good for both women and men. It's not my favorite lip balm on the market, but it's always available to purchase in a pinch. The classic mint is my favorite of the different varieties.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?