BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sandy E.
Fredericksburg, VA
Burt's Bees lip balm is great if you are looking for a lip balm to use on a regular basis to keep your lips hydrated. I apply it at night, and still feel the power of Burt's Bees in the morning when I wake up. I would suggest using something that is medicated for severe chapped or burnt lips, but if you're just looking for an everyday lip balm definitely pick Burt's Bees!
kelly m.
Alsip, IL
I love the scent and feel of this product upon application but it doesn't moisturize the lips at all. I'd rather use vaseline which is cheaper and more effective at moisturizing which is the entire purpose I wear a lip balm!
Tracey L.
Hermitage, TN
I'm beyond excited to talk about it Bc I give it my mua stamp of approval! I have more than 6+ of the originals in my house hold as well as my car! I love how it doesn't make your lips feel smooth & healthy! This brand doesn't have many sales when it comes to this product but I don't mind paying full price
Dana K.
Glover, VT
I live in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont where winters are very long and harsh. We can get s cod as 40-50 below. I finally found something that would combat the cold and a constant woodstove.. I feel I have put this product to the ultimate test and and it performs miraculously. Great job as always Burt's Bees!
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my go-to chapsticks. I do find I have to change brands every few months and I always have this bad boy on supply. Love how my lips feel after using this
Caitlin S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Nice chapstick but it leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouth and it bothers me. Almost like one that has sunscreen in it. I most likely wouldn't go out of my way to buy a burts bees chapstick. I do know people that love it though, so try it for yourself I suppose!
Esther S.
North Billerica, MA
This balm is my ultimate go-to when I'm sick and dehydrated (from a cold/etc). This balm is no frills but it does the job, my lips stay moisturized and I stay happy :-)
Niki K.
Calhoun, GA
Burt's Bees is all natural so I don't feel strange putting it on. Goes on smoothly, refreshing on my lips. Comes with a guarantee - amazing! The tinted balm adds just enough color to allow me to not wear lip stick too - score!
Kaley W.
Independence, MO
Literally the only chapstick I ever use. It makes my lips feel incredible and I really love the minty smell of it. The only downside is that I have to apply it every few hours, but what chapstick don't you have to do that with?
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This is my go-to because of the taste and smell, and the cooling sensation from the peppermint. It's not the best quality in terms of effect, so I stick to this when at home and switch to something more high octane when I'm heading somewhere cold or high altitude.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?