BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I love this Burt's Bees lip balm and so does my teenager and pre-teen. It comes in different flavors which is fun for my girls to try. It moisturizes to the fullest extent and is a great product! All of their products are great!
Elaine H.
The classic! Great formula, can't go wrong, but not incredibly moisturizing. I love using this under long wear lipstick. Great price, great scent. Always a good choice.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Best lip balm I have ever found! Seriously, I'm super picky when it comes to lip balm but this is perfect. If I could give it a 6-star rating, I would, It smells AMAZING no matter what scent you use, and it is VERY moisturizing, making it perfect for those winter months when we all have super chapped lips.
missy T.
Pineland, TX
Ive never tried this but i give it an A bc ive heard awesome stuff about this. I would love to try it one day myself. I stay busy and never have the time to get this. So hopefully one day i can get a free sample from somewhere.
Corey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this one so much because of the tingling from the peppermint. I felt like it was a way for them to make you apply it more. Who wants their lips to tingle all day? Besides that thought it did cure my chapped lips
Kel W.
Honestly, the most important lip balm ever created. I've used SO many brands and I keep coming back to this one. I love it. The only one you'll ever need. And by one, I mean 5. Because I currently have five of these in my purse.
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
This is by far my favorite Burt's Bees product. It smells amazing. It adds just a little bit of color to your lips without looking like you have a lip goss/colored balm.
Edessa L.
Katy, TX
This keeps my lips from getting chappy, and I like that it's all natural. I believe this is a must have especially on winter. For those who wear lipstick, I recommend applying this prior to your favorite lipstick; it adds glossy texture as well. Highly recommended!
Stephanie L.
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY
The best. I always read ingredients on EVERYTHING. Especially if it is something that can be absorbed into my skin like chapstick and lotion. I will never use a chapstick that contains parabens or chemicals I can't pronounce.
Debbie D.
My favorite Lip Balm. I have bought this in every flavor and love them all the same. They actually moisturize and make my lips feel soft. I will always buy this product and would highly recommend everyone have at least one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?