BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Perfect price for keeping summer wind and sun dried lips moist and soft. Good value, long lasting lip balm. All natural ingredients and essential oils - no toxic chemicals! Burt's Bees is Best! Definitely a product I will purchase again and again.
Kelly K.
Sweet Springs, MO
I got one of these as a gift from someone. I had never tried Burt's Bees lip care before, so I didn't know what to expect. I had always heard people saying good stuff about Burt's Bees and I really like their face wash. I tried the lip balm and it was pretty good, but I still prefer Chapstick over this. The color was a little too much for me and the flavor wasn't that amazing. It did get the job done though.
Melisa V.
Buttonwillow, CA
I love how this lip balm works with me. My lips are very sensitive and I'm always trying to find a lip balm that wont give me allergys affects. It helps me more during summer time.
divya m.
I bought these to nourish my finger tips and the cuticles skin and they just do the best job.I was suffering from skin peeling off around my cuticles and this just fixed it in like a couple of days .I applied them 3-4 times a day and they did the job
ashley h.
Sunman, IN
Love this lip balm....I work in a very dry warehouse and if I don't have my Burt's bees to soothe them that are burning by the end of night. Very hydrating comfortable and a tint of color and best of all it's natural and doesn't leave that awful taste in your mouth most other chapsticks do.
Alyssa P.
Pittsburg, CA
Not the greatest from what I've tried, but it does its job and moisturizes and makes your lips soft BUT DO NOT GET.. I REPEAT, DO NOT get the beeswax one smells horrible and when I wore it I felt nauseas and almost puked ! Only reason I'm giving it a B cuz idk why they brought that one out lol
Jessica D.
Newburgh, NY
I have like 4 different lip balms in my purse because I kept buying them & my lips were still dry until I found this one. Keeps my lips moist, great smell & I don't need to reapply every five minutes. This will now be the only lip balm I'll use.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
I absolutely love this product. when doing my makeup I prefer a more natural look and this chapstick lets me do this. I use this in my daily makeup routine it helps give my lips a more vibrant pink color while giving my lips a glossy natural look.
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
ANY product from Burt's Bees are excelent quality and the product works for the lips in any seasonof the year. Perfect to carry with you all the time in your pocket or purse. The lips with be protected all year long and healthy like never before.
Carly A.
Baker City, OR
Definitely my HG chapstick. While the scent is nothing to write home about, it does the trick and lasts all day. When you apply, it gives you a slight tingling sensation but I think that adds to the experience. I would happily buy this product again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?