BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Deserae K.
Menasha, WI
This is my favorite lip balm product ever made. It’s super long lasting and super well made. It by passed my expectations by a long run. I purchased it at Walgreens also using a $2.00 Burt’s bee’s coupon. I highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive lips. It works like heaven
Sabrina G.
I personally really like this lip balm. I also love that they come in tinted colors for when I don't want to wear lipstick but want to have some color and moisturized balm on.
Emma R.
Lubbock, TX
My go to chapstick! Goes on smoothly and instantly feels amazing. The minty smell and taste leave my lips feeling refreshed and delicious. This chapstick absorbs well into my lips, whether they’re chapped or not. Great texture and smell!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Burt's bees chapstick is simply amazing. My husband goes through so much chapstick and he Burt's bees is his favorite. The only bad thing is buying so much chapstick can get pricey so I do wish these were a little less money. They work great and your lips feel amazing after each use.
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
I live for this product. I use it daily, especially in the winter. It leaves my lips feeling soft and minty. I have been using this product for years and it has never failed me. This product is pretty cheap and definitely worth the money!
Kayla D.
This is absolutely my favorite lipbalm ever!! It apply very easily and doesn't make my lips look super shiny! I also love the tingle the pepper gives! I have probably purchased at least 20 of these already and will always continue to!
Denise M.
Chehalis, WA
I have this in Pomegranate and love it! It really gets deep into the cracks and moisturizes the lips. One applications last me about an hour or so of moisturized lips that also smells really nice. This is always my go to for lip balms!
Ashley C.
Jacksonville, FL
More forgiving and comfortable than lipstick, with a sheer color that makes it great for both casual and classy attire. Rose is my favorite, but all of the colors are great. Ridiculously moisturizing.
Megan T.
San Jose, CA
This is hands down the best lip balm ever. I have used it for years. I love the tingly feeling it gives my lips from the minty flavor. It doesn't hurt my lips when they are chapped, and it stops them from BEING chapped. Great product!
Noemi F.
orange, CA
This lip balm didn't really do me good. It was easy to apply and use. But I was not happy with the results. It is a bit pricey. It didn't not meet my expectations. I think I would buy it again only because I think I might have given up too early on it and it could do better
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?