BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley R.
ORLANDO, FL
Love love love. The smell is amazing. The feel of my lips after using is amazing. The balm, after applying, makes my lips feel creamy and as it soaks into my lips, they just get softer and softer. Very easy to use and i will continue using it as it has not failed me.
William B.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff works better than anything that i have ever tried. I have used it and it took my lips from cracking and hurting to a point where they were just like new. they were smooth and they did not hurt at all no matter what I did, unless i bit them. I would recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a good lip balm.
Jeimy R.
Waterbury, CT
This was the first Burt's bees product i tried its very mousturizing but i feel like my lips feel dry when its not on. The tin makes it kind of hars to apply since you have to keep dipping your finger in order to get a good amount of product its an okay product for me
Ticelyn M.
Charleston, SC
I love Burt's Bees. The fact that the ingredients are natural are an added bonus. Their lip balm works very well and I love the tingling sensation. I really love the tinted lipbalms they work just as well and they are super cute.
Alice Z.
Palatine, IL
I swear by Burt's Bees. I discovered it a couple years ago and have not used a different brand since. Upon applying Burt's Bees chapstick, your lips feel a slight cooling tingle from the minty-ness of the lip balm. I only use these and would definitely recommend them!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am one who is normally on the "Burt's can do no wrong!" train, but with this balm, i find it way too medicated smelling. True, this IS a medicated flavor, but the smell to me is far too overwhelming. I cannot recommend this balm.
Dakota N.
E Patchogue, NY
I have been using this stuff for years and I absolutely love it! The smell is a little funky but you get used to it. I love that it is all natural and that my lips don't turn to the sahara if I don't use it for a couple of days! Great product!
Carly P.
This is my go to lip balm..absolutely love it! very moisturizing refreshing and I collect all of the delicious scents. definitely try the vanilla bean or the wild cherry!
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
The cooking sensation is the best! I Love the way this smells so much. It is a product I use on myself and my kid. She doesn't mind this product at all. I have always loved the burts bees products and I will continue to keep buying.
Olivia N.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this chapstick! It is typical Burt's Bees and has that tingly feeling. It is great for reapplying throughout the day. It is very moisturizing and has a minty smell that is just great! I always keep a few tubes on hand.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?