BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephanie B.
Rowlett, TX
Absolutely love this lip balm for priming my lips for matte lipstick in the summer and moisture in the winter. I always keep one in my beauty box and one in each handbag.
Emily A.
College Station, TX
I love this gift set! It's a perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas! The product is very cutely packaged. As for the product, Burts Bees is so unique because their products are cooling and refreshing. Overall I am satisfied with this product and would recommend it!
Taylor K.
San Diego
Best chapstick there is. The only chapstick that doesn't leave a gross film on your lips, you don't need to reapply every two seconds, and it smells incredible! This is a staple piece in my day to day life and is a product I find to be better than the others on the market.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Burt's Bee's Is a great brand of lip balm. It feels refreshing when you put it on and it works to keep your lips nice and moist. I usually only purchase this when its on special though because the price is a bit higher than others.
Pattie F.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite lip balm! I've used this for roughly 6-8 years now! The cooling Peppermint sensation feels so nice on chapped dry lips. It's nourishing and feels so good!
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
I love using this lipbalm mainly because it has a nice minty smell to it and there is also peppermint. It gives a little tingle to my lips and make it slightly red but nice.
Alys N.
Has tingle when you put it on and helps to sooth dry chapped lips. The only con is that it feels a bit waxy instead of smooth but the pros far ourweigh the cons. It lasts about 1 hour and seals in moisture. Best part is that you can get it at pretty much any store.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Burt's Bees is a wonderful product for your dry and cracked lips. It heels your lips really fast leaving them soft. It keeps your lips moisturized. It's great to use a few times a day.
Alice Z.
Palatine, IL
I swear by Burt's Bees. I discovered it a couple years ago and have not used a different brand since. Upon applying Burt's Bees chapstick, your lips feel a slight cooling tingle from the minty-ness of the lip balm. I only use these and would definitely recommend them!
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
This lip balm works great! I use it so much I have 5 tubes of this particular lip balm. Keeps my lips from being chapped and has a great mint scent to it. I have 12 tubes of Burt's Bees lip balm, that's how well this stuff works!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?