BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

jessica b.
Hands down my favorite chap stick to use. My lips get very dry in the winter and crack, peel and sometimes even bleed. But when I use this chap stick is moisturizes them perfectly!!
April D.
San Francisco, CA
This is the best lip balm I have used so far! It smells so good and keeps my lips so soft and moisturized, also giving them a nice glow. I also like to put it on at night before I go to bed, when I wake up they look so refreshed and feel so hydrated.
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
LOVE Burt's Bees products - this lip balm is wonderful. It has a nice tingle with the peppermint flavor, and keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. I keep one in my purse, one at work, and multiple sticks around the house so I never have to go without!
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I adore Burt's Bees products. It's the only product I can use faithfully on my sensitive skin without worries of an allergic reaction. It feels great, smells great, and it works great. Check it out for yourself and see what all the BUZZ is about!
Rina U.
I have very sensitive lips and have experiment with many different balms from chap-stick to Co- Bigelow. None of these products worked for me, my lips would continue to peel in strips of skin. Until I found the Burt's Bees line, this balm is wonderful and leaves your lips magnificently hydrated.
Karleigh G.
This is the only chapstick i use and trust. when i was on accutane, my lips got super dry and this was the only brand chap stick that i was able to use to get my lips from being to dry and irritated. it lasts for a long time and smells yummy too :)
Tiffany M.
I love Burt's Bees products and this is no different. It leaves lips soft and silky smooth. This is a must-have for the winter - it moisturizes without leaving any greasy feeling behind and it lasts long so your lips don't feel dry 5 minutes later.
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees lip balms and the Replenishing formula is one of my favorites, definitely my top 3 from them. It goes on smooth and lasts a while. While it can probably never compete with the original, it's a great balm to keep around.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I never use any lip balm anymore besides this (unless I accidentally forget mine and ask to borrow a friends and they don't use this brand). This balm helps to soften and moisten my lips, smells great, and doesn't leave a bad after taste like some lip balms.
Regan H.
I have the grapefruit flavor at home and it is awesome! It is super moisturizing and it is a good price. I have also tried the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm and it is amazing too. It has just the right amount of color plus great moisturizing product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?