BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Misaki C.
Columbus, OH
Burts bees chapstick is probs the best it smells good it's in the middle either 1 or 2$ where I get it but it's ok price yes you just take the lid off and apply yes it kept my lips moist and hydrated and it was great. I would recommend to others it's a great lip balm
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Burt's Bee's Is a great brand of lip balm. It feels refreshing when you put it on and it works to keep your lips nice and moist. I usually only purchase this when its on special though because the price is a bit higher than others.
Kaitlyn A.
Amazing product! I had a cold sore in the corner of my mouth and applied it throughout the day and before I went to bed and the next day it was GONE! Not bad price either. I would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!
Valerie P.
Burt's bees is the only brand of lip balm i buy, just enough tingle to feel good. i keep one in my purse, in my drawer at work, and in my bedside table. sometimes i put it on before i go to bed, when i wake up my lips feel like new.
Christine G.
Atlanta, GA
Burt's Bee chapstick works really well. Always heals my chapped lips and keeps them soft. I like that it is Made from quality ingredients. I'm just not that much of a fan of the taste it leaves on my lips. I like fruity tastes better. Besides that its my go to ChapStick!
Tabitha G.
Essexville, MI
I purchased a gift set that contained a chap stick and cuticle cream the packaging was really cute and convenient great for a stocking stuffer from macys and for a two pack it was very affordable and worth the money I have already ordered more since I like it so much.
Angela L.
Plymouth, MA
I like this product, but for me it's not my favorite, though I know people who swear by it. I find Burt's Bees products to be overpriced and not as smooth as I would like them to be. I love the scent though and I like the company.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville , WA
I use this everyday multiple times a day during the winter time because this has been the best lip balm I have found for keeping my lips from becoming chapped. It is very soothing and I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips.
Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
This is the only chapstick product I use! I love the fact that I can feel the mint on my lips and know that it is working to heal my lips. I have not had another chapstick work as well as this one. Will totally buy again and again!
Melanie R.
This is my go to lip balm. Love how smooth the product leaves my lips and especially love the mild scent. I normally put this lip balm on before apply any lipstick or lip tint as the lip balm helps my lipsticks go on smoother and keeps my lips from cracking or looking dry. It's a must during any makeup lip routine.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?